Shipetaukin Raw Fonio Ancient African Grain, 5 Lbs.
Free Shipping Included! Shipetaukin Raw Fonio Ancient African Grain, 5 Lbs. by Shipetaukin at Wild Food Lab. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Fonio is being touted as the next quinoa in the specialty grains market. What is it though? Fonio (Digitaria exilis) is an ancient grain that grows
Features & Highlights
- Clean, pure, not pre-cooked and requires NO rinsing; Fonio is a rare, gluten-free ancient grain from the millet family prized for its flavor, easy digestibility, and tolerance by diabetics.
- Pre-Washed and Ready To Use; Rich in protein and essential amino acids, especially methionine and cystine. Low glycemic index.
- Excellent as a side dish, in salads, and as a delicious breakfast cereal. Add it to breads and casseroles. Use it wherever you would millet. It is similar to couscous in the way that it takes on the flavor of whatever it's cooked with.
- Non-GMO; Low Glycemic Index; Reseable bag keeps it fresher longer.
- Atacora joins with the women and men of Benin through Fair Partnership.
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 3 x 3 inches|