Our Organik Tree" ORGANIC / NATURALLY GROWN Kabuli Chana/ Chickpea 453gms PLEASE NOTE - The back label of the product pack displayed on the page is for illustration purpose only.When a customer places an order for our products, it is dispatched with all the required packaging dates, MRP & product wise expiry time frame indicated on the back labe
Features & Highlights
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC.Our farmers practise ANCIENT NATURAL VEDIC STYLE of farming,using organic manure like animal excreta, vegetable compost & neem cakes. Our farmers use methods like crop rotation & hand weeding to maintain soil fertility and soil quality & to produce the wholesome crop which is very high in its nutrient content.
- NO CHEMICALS, PESTICIDES, PRESERVATIVES.
- Delicious in taste. Soak it in luke water water for a few hours. Pressure cook it with salt and water. Use the soft cooked beans in salads or use it as a healthy yummy snack. Add boiled beans in finely chopped onion, tomato, lime juice . You can also use the cooked soft beans in cooked masala of onion and tomato to go with cooked millet .
- The iron, phosphate, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc and vitamin K content present in chickpeas all contribute to building and maintaining bone structure and strength.
- Rich in both types of fiber, soluble and insoluble, chickpeas escort the trapped bile acids out of the body thereby contributing to cardiovascular health.
|Manufacturer:||"Our Organik Tree"|
|Brand:||"Our Organik Tree"|
|Publisher:||"Our Organik Tree"|
|Studio:||"Our Organik Tree"|
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 2.76 x 2.76 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by "Our Organik Tree", contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Arrowhead Mills
Organic Chickpeas are also known as garbanzo beans. They are an excellent source of fiber and combine perfectly with a variety of seasonings to produce Mediterranean falafel, creative soups and nutritious salads....