Our Organik Tree ORGANIC Kabuli Chana/Chickpea/Garbanzo 1Pound/453gms
Our Organik Tree ORGANIC Kabuli Chana/Chickpea/Garbanzo 1Pound/453gms by ''Our Organik Tree'' at Wild Food Lab. MPN: Sku22. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our Organik Tree'' ORGANIC / NATURALLY GROWN Kabuli Chana/ Chickpea 453gms PLEASE NOTE - The back label of the product pack displayed on the page is
Features & Highlights
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC.Our farmers practise ANCIENT NATURAL VEDIC STYLE of farming,using organic manure like animal excreta, vegetable compost & neem cakes. Our farmers use methods like crop rotation & hand weeding to maintain soil fertility and soil quality & to produce the wholesome crop which is very high in its nutrient content.
- NO CHEMICALS, PESTICIDES, PRESERVATIVES.
- Delicious in taste. Soak it in luke water water for a few hours. Pressure cook it with salt and water. Use the soft cooked beans in salads or use it as a healthy yummy snack. Add boiled beans in finely chopped onion, tomato, lime juice . You can also use the cooked soft beans in cooked masala of onion and tomato to go with cooked millet .
- The iron, phosphate, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc and vitamin K content present in chickpeas all contribute to building and maintaining bone structure and strength.
- Rich in both types of fiber, soluble and insoluble, chickpeas escort the trapped bile acids out of the body thereby contributing to cardiovascular health.
|Manufacturer:||"Our Organik Tree"|
|Brand:||"Our Organik Tree"|
|Publisher:||"Our Organik Tree"|
|Studio:||"Our Organik Tree"|
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 2.76 x 2.76 inches|