Organic Red Split Lentils by Food to Live (Dry Beans, Non-GMO, Kosher, Raw, Masoor Dal, Bulk) — 1 Pound
Organic Red Split Lentils by Food to Live (Dry Beans, Non-GMO, Kosher, Raw, Masoor Dal, Bulk) — 1 Pound by Food to Live at Wild Food Lab. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Certified Organic Lentils (Non-GMO, Bulk) What Are Lentils? Lentils are a type of legume native to Central Asia. Their seeds are shaped as tiny
Features & Highlights
- PROTEIN-RICH PLANT FOOD: A cup of lentils has 18g of easily digestible protein & the same amount of fiber.
- GLUTEN-FREE ORGANIC PRODUCT: Food To Live Organic Lentils are non-GMO and free of gluten and toxins.
- LOW-GLYCEMIC INDEX FOOD: Lentils don't cause sudden sugar spikes as they have a very low glycemic index.
- EASY TO COOK: Organic Lentils don't require soaking and you can cook them in 30 minutes or less.
- DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS: Our Organic Lentils are rich in iron, B vitamins, zinc, and other minerals.
|Manufacturer:||Food to Live|
|Brand:||Food to Live|
|Publisher:||Food to Live|
|Studio:||Food to Live|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 2.17 x 2.17 inches|