Organic Mung Bean Flour
Organic Mung Bean Flour by Vedica Organics at Wild Food Lab. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Made from mung bean dal, green gram flour is a gluten free pulse-flour and used in deep fried vada, and tasty dosas. It is a coolant packed with
Features & Highlights
- This dal atta is the product derived by running the dehusked organic moong dal in chakki stone mills.
- The flour, commonly known as Moong dal flour/Mung dal flour, green gram flour, is yellow/cream cloloured with unique flavour.
- As a Certified USDA Organic product, Organic Mung Bean Flour is produced and grown using methods that preserve the environment while avoiding synthetic materials such as pesticides and antibiotics.
- This Organic Mung Bean Flour is a GMO-free food, meaning no specific changes were introduced to its DNA using genetic engineering.
- Additionally, it is a vegan food, which means it excludes all forms of animal products including eggs, seafood, meat, dairy, honey, and poultry.
|Package Weight:||2.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.42 x 2.44 x 2.44 inches|