Natural Earth Whole Wheat Israeli Couscous - Certified Kosher - 100% Whole Grain - 22 Oz
Natural Earth Whole Wheat Israeli Couscous - Certified Kosher - 100% Whole Grain - 22 Oz by Natural Earth at Wild Food Lab. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Couscous is a delicious dish with a long history. These small balls of semolina flour are quite similar to noodles, and have been a delicacy in
Features & Highlights
- Our Israeli Couscous is made in the traditional style. Its molded into large "pearl" shapes and toasted, giving it a unique shape and a chewy, nuttier flavor than other types of couscous. And, being from Israel, our Israeli Couscous is 100% Kosher certified.
- As a low-fat food that's high in fiber and full of high-quality energy, our whole wheat Israeli Couscous is the perfect choice for any number of dishes.
- Couscous is a delicious dish with a long history. These small balls of semolina flour are quite similar to noodles, and have been a delicacy in Israel and the surrounding countries in the Mediterranean and North Africa for centuries.
- We've created a healthy, delicious couscous that does not use bleached or enriched flour. Instead, we've opted for a 100% whole grain recipe that's delicious and healthy - yet maintains all of the flavors and textures that make couscous such a unique dish.
- Boil it up plain to serve as a side dish with lamb and other savory dishes, or cook it with flavorful stews for an absolutely one-of-a-kind flavor experience.
|Manufacturer:||Natural Earth Products|
|Publisher:||Natural Earth Products|
|Studio:||Natural Earth Products|
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.53 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.57 x 4.09 x 4.09 inches|