Laxmi Sona Masoori Rice & Laxmi Chana Dal Bundle - (10lb Rice and 4lb Dal)
Laxmi Sona Masoori Rice & Laxmi Chana Dal Bundle - (10lb Rice and 4lb Dal) by Laxmi at Wild Food Lab. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cooking for friends or family? Delight their taste buds with our Laxmi Chana Dal! Our variety of authentic Indian spices and cooking ingredients are
Features & Highlights
- Laxmi Chana Dal (baby chickpeas) are a popular legume that is used in a variety of popular Indian dishes.
- Laxmi Sona Masoori Rice is a medium-grain rice grown largely in the Indian states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka and provides a lightweight and aromatic with a nutty taste.
- Chana Dal, also known as baby chickpeas are a delicious staple in traditional Indian cooking and are excellent to use in Chana Dal, Soups and Stews, Hummus and to add to salads.
- Laxmi Sona Masoori, also known as Golden Ivy Rice is a delicious staple in traditional Indian cooking and is excellent to use in Fried Rice, Salads, Biriyani and Soups & Stews.
- At House of Spices, spreading Indian food culture through quality products and family recipes is our company goal! Our authentic Indian Cooking spices are of the best quality and will bring intense flavor and vitality to your dinner table. Whether you're looking for traditional Indian spices and food products to create an exotic dinner, or simply wanting to indulge your nostalgia and make a dinner with all of the familiar flavors of home, House of Spices has the ingredients you need!
|Manufacturer:||House of Spices|
|Publisher:||House of Spices|
|Studio:||House of Spices|
|Item Weight:||14 pounds|