Laxmi Sona Masoori Rice & Laxmi Chana Dal Bundle - (10lb Rice and 4lb Dal)
Laxmi Sona Masoori Rice & Laxmi Chana Dal Bundle - (10lb Rice and 4lb Dal) by Laxmi at Wild Food Lab. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cooking for friends or family? Delight their taste buds with our Laxmi Chana Dal! Our variety of authentic Indian spices and cooking ingredients are
Cooking for friends or family? Delight their taste buds with our Laxmi Chana Dal! Our variety of authentic Indian spices and cooking ingredients are just what you need to create a gourmet meal in your kitchen. House of Spices carries the essential ingredients that will allow you to create a home-cooked sensational dish that always please. Laxmi Chana Dal can be commonly known as baby chickpeas. The look and taste is similar to kernels of sweet corn. Delicious in a soup, roasted as a snack, or a side dish as part of a larger meal. Available in 2 and 4 pounds. Laxmi Chana Dal is fresh and natural and sourced from the highest quality. Proudly distributed throughout the United States, House of Spices specializes in exceptional spices and food products always sourced from the highest quality ingredients. House of Spices has the ingredients you need for traditional Indian cooking - made pure, made fresh, and made wholesome!
Features & Highlights
- Laxmi Chana Dal (baby chickpeas) are a popular legume that is used in a variety of popular Indian dishes.
- Laxmi Sona Masoori Rice is a medium-grain rice grown largely in the Indian states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka and provides a lightweight and aromatic with a nutty taste.
- Chana Dal, also known as baby chickpeas are a delicious staple in traditional Indian cooking and are excellent to use in Chana Dal, Soups and Stews, Hummus and to add to salads.
- Laxmi Sona Masoori, also known as Golden Ivy Rice is a delicious staple in traditional Indian cooking and is excellent to use in Fried Rice, Salads, Biriyani and Soups & Stews.
- At House of Spices, spreading Indian food culture through quality products and family recipes is our company goal! Our authentic Indian Cooking spices are of the best quality and will bring intense flavor and vitality to your dinner table. Whether you're looking for traditional Indian spices and food products to create an exotic dinner, or simply wanting to indulge your nostalgia and make a dinner with all of the familiar flavors of home, House of Spices has the ingredients you need!
|Manufacturer:||House of Spices|
|Publisher:||House of Spices|
|Studio:||House of Spices|
|Item Weight:||14 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Laxmi, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Product of Israel. Pack of 6. Chickpeas Premium All natural Quality. General Cooking Instructions: Soak Chickpeas Overnight. Rinse And Drain. Add 7 cups of water, simmer gently with lid tilted for about 2 hours or until tender. Serving Size 1 cup (ab...
By Manna Mills
One 10 Lbs Bag per Box -Garbanzo beans, also known as chickpeas, are a good source of manganese, dietary fiber, protein, iron, zinc.US Grown. Triple Cleaned. 11 grams of protein per quarter cup. Non-GMO. ...
By Pa Dutch Shoppes of Virginia
Garbanzo Beans (chickpeas) are a staple food in the Middle East and are high in potassium, calcium, iron and vitamin A. This round bean can be paired with rice and other grains and is traditionally used to make hummus.High in potassium, calcium, iron...
By Great Value
Pack of 2 - Great Value Chick Peas Garbanzos, 16 oz Great Value Chick Peas also known as Garbanzo Beans are a delicious way to mix up your everyday meals. You don't need to travel to the Middle East to enjoy their mouthwatering nutty, buttery taste...
By Green Earth Organics
Organic dry garbanzo beans...
By Green Earth Organics
Organic dry light red kidney beans...
By Green Earth Organics
Organic dry pinto beans...
By Zaiqa Exquisite Taste
FALL IN LOVE: Fabulous taste, grown with care in pristine waters of the Northwest, USA. NUTRITION PACKED: One of the oldest good-for-you nutritious foods that are a potent package of protein, vitamins and minerals, which is why they are often include...
Kabuli chana is also known as chole, garbanzo beans and Egyptian peas or white chickpeas. They have a lovely nutty flavor.Used to make curries, added to salads and dips. Fat free. Gluten free. ...
By Shiloh Farms
Garbanzo beans, which may also be called Chickpeas, are a delicious member of the legume family. Instead of having the flat oval shape of most beans, garbanzo bean are a pale cream and mostly round in shape. Chickpeas are edible legumes. Chickpeas, w...