Himalayan Delight Horse Gram (Muthira, Kulith Beans) - 2 Lb Indian Groceries
Himalayan Delight Horse Gram (Muthira, Kulith Beans) - 2 Lb Indian Groceries by Himalayan Delight at Wild Food Lab. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kulthi is a type of legume, generally grown in dry agricultural areas. It is small oval, somewhat kidney shaped, green brown to reddish brown colored
Features & Highlights
- High in Iron, Calcium, and Protein.
- Low in fat and high in Carbohydrate Content.
- Low in lipid and sodium content and its slow digestible starch make ideal for diabetic and obesity patients.
- Horse gram is the most protein-rich lentil found on the planet. It is very high-powered. That's why race horses are fed with this gram, which is called horse gram in the market.
- Horse gram (Macrotyloma uniflorum) is a pulse crop widely cultivated and consumed in India since ancient times, and native to the south-east Asian subcontinent and tropical Africa. The US National Academy of Sciences has identified this legume as a potential food source for the future, thanks to its exceptional nutrition profile, drought-resistance and general hardiness.
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.12 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|