Happyland2u Brown Jasmine Rice 1 kg.
Happyland2u Brown Jasmine Rice 1 kg. by Happyland2u at Wild Food Lab. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The process that produces brown rice removes only the outermost layer, the hull, of the rice kernel and is the least damaging to its nutritional
Features & Highlights
- 1.Organic Brown Jasmine Rice is native to Thailand. Because this variety of long grain rice does not go through the milling process that removes the husk from the grain, brown jasmine rice is high in fiber, manganese and iron
- 2.It is a healthy, gluten-free substitute for white rice or pasta.
- 4.Brown jasmine rice is not only great in Thai cuisine. With its delicate nutty flavor and floral aroma, brown jasmine rice is the perfect accompaniment to Chinese cooking, such as vegetable or meat stir-frys and Indian curries.
- 5.Brown jasmine rice holds it shape after cooking and can be used in your favorite pilaf, salad and rice pudding recipes.
- 3.Cholesterol Free: Eating rice is extremely beneficial for your health, simply because it does not contain harmful fats, cholesterol or sodium. It forms an integral part of balanced diet. Any food that can provide nutrients without having any negative impacts on health is a bonus! Low levels of fat, cholesterol, and sodium will also help reduce obesity and the health conditions associated with being overweight. Rice is one of the most widely used and eaten foods in the world because it can keep people healthy and alive, even in very small quantities.