Culture Foods The Finest Organic Quinoa Peruvian Whole Grain 36 Piece Value Pack
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 5% on the Culture Foods The Finest Organic Quinoa Peruvian Whole Grain 36 Piece Value Pack by Culture Foods at Wild Food Lab. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Product Description - From the beautiful Andean highlands of Peru we bring you delicious and nutritious Organic Quinoa. Quinoa is an ancient South
Quinoa is an ancient South American staple cultivated from the pristine Andean mountains. It is revered as "the mother grain" and known to be "the gold of the Incas". Aesthetically it is similar to rice, but carries its own unique nutritional profile and texture. Quinoa does not belong to the same family as wheat, barley, oats or rye, making it suitable for anyone following a gluten-free diet.
Nutrition Profile of Culture Foods USDA Organic Quinoa:
Amino Acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Our quinoa is a complete protein source that contains all of the essential amino acids, making it highly suitable for vegetarians who typically follow a plant-based diet. Essential amino acids are those that are not made in the body, and must therefore be obtained through the diet. The U.S. recommended daily allowance (RDA) of protein is 0.8 grams per kilogram of body mass, or about 0.4 grams per pound. Each serving of Culture Foods Organic Quinoa contains approximately 7g of protein.
Essential Vitamins and Minerals: In addition to iron, quinoa contains other essential minerals such as, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and is a high source of manganese. A study published in the Journal of Nutrition indicated maintaining adequate amounts of manganese led to healthy inflammatory pathways and improved joint mobility.
The Culture Foods Difference
Culture Foods' Organic quinoa seeds are harvested in the high altitude mountainous regions of Peru. Quinoa is threshed from fully matured plants, releasing nutritionally-rich seeds of exquisite taste. Culture Foods' organic whole grain quinoa is sustainably grown and sourced directly from farmers in accordance with fair trade practices.
Features & Highlights
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC AND NON-GMO - Our quinoa is sustainably sourced from the beautiful Andean Highlands region of Peru in accordance with fair trade practices.
- EASY TO PREPARE! This protein-packed grain is as versatile as rice and tastes delicious on its own or in a variety of cooking recipes. Simply rinse, boil in water, and indulge!
- SATISFY HUNGER TO FEEL FULLER LONGER - Contrary to rice and millet, our quinoa provides a hefty amount of fiber (3g) and protein (7g) per serving, helping to satisfy hunger and curb food cravings all day long!
- STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE: Our Quinoa is hand selected from local Peruvian farmers to bring a truly exquisite, healthy grain to your front door, each pouch weighs 12 ounce
- RESEALABLE POUCH TO INSURE FRESHNESS EVEN AFTER OPENING - If you don’t use the whole package then simply reseal the pouch and our Quinoa will remain fresh until you are ready to use it again
|Manufacturer:||Merchant City Group LLC|
|Publisher:||Merchant City Group LLC|
|Studio:||Merchant City Group LLC|
|Package Weight:||25.93 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.71 x 7.32 x 7.32 inches|